DSpace is the world leading open source repository platform that enables organisations to:
- easily ingest documents, audio, video, datasets and their corresponding Dublin Core metadata
- open up this content to local and global audiences, thanks to the OAI-PMH interface and Google Scholar optimizations
- issue permanent urls and trustworthy identifiers, including optional integrations with handle.net and DataCite DOI
Join an international community of leading institutions using DSpace.
The test user accounts below have their password set to the name of this software in lowercase.
- Demo Site Administrator = firstname.lastname@example.org
- Demo Community Administrator = email@example.com
- Demo Collection Administrator = firstname.lastname@example.org
- Demo Submitter = email@example.com
Communities in DSpace
Select a community to browse its collections.
Agroindustria Agroindustria Algonquin College Library and Information TechnicianThis is a test site to be used in the Library and Information Technician program at Algonquin College for gaining hands-on experience using DSpace berhampur university fecultybu fecualty berhampur university studentsused for students